CNC LASER Engraving Machine
Mar 1, 2018 // By:S Rajaganapathi // No Comment
Getting started with CNC LASER Engraving Machine:
This post gives step by step procedure to use CNC LASER Engraving Machine and install Laser Grbl Software, Universal G code sender and perform engraving operation with CNC Laser machine.
Workpiece materials: Wood, Card board.
Laser Specification: HCDBSADA2_5AMP (0-2.5 Amps)
Bed size: 745*480 mm
Material: PVC Frame.
- Download Laser GRBL from this website: http://lasergrbl.com/en/
- Install the software Laser GRBL.
Grbl hex is available in the GitHub site: https://github.com/gnea/grbl/releases
- Download the zip format and extract the bundle. Inside you will find a list of build files, header files and examples for Ardui
- Burn the Grbl code into Arduino Uno Using Xloader.
- Download Xloader from this link: http://russemotto.com/xloader/
Universal G Code Sender
- Universal G Code Sender is available in the following GitHub link: https://github.com/winder/Universal-G-Code-Sender
- Download and extract the zip file.
August 31, 2017